vegetable bags are excellent way of packaging vegetable in order to maintain its freshness for a longer time as vegetable are best eaten fresh to get all nutritional values. If the vegetable are not packaged using the proper package, it can lose its color, freshness and much importantly its nutritional value. Swiss pac manufactures vegetable bags from the highest quality FDA approves plastic films to increase the quality and resistance of the bags to moisture, oxygen, temperature and other contaminating agents which could affect the value of the vegetables. The materials used in the manufacturing of vegetable bags are;
The bags can be used to packaging all sorts of vegetables and fruits such as;
- ALL VEGETABLE LEAVES LIKE; CABBAGE, SPINACH, BITTER LEAVE (GRAWA), BAY LEAF .
- ALL FRUITS LIKE- TOMATO, CUCUMBER, GREEN PEPPER, AVOCADO.
- ALL PODED VEGETABLES LIKE; PEANUT, OKRA, GREEN BEAN, RICE BEAN, SOYA BEAN.
- ALL BULB AND STEM VEGETABLES SUCH AS; GARLIC, ONION, POTATO ONION.
- ALL TUBER VEGETABLE SUCH AS; CARROT, GINGER, SWEET POTATO and many others.
Vegetable bags can be manufactured in the form of stand up pouches, flat bottom bags, three side seal bags and many more with different attributes, sizes and shapes including;
- RE-SEALABLE ZIPPER
- DIY CUT HANDLE
- DEGASSING VALVE
- HANGING HOLE
- EURO SLOT
- TRANSPARENT WINDOW