SIDE GUSSET BAGS
The side gusset pouches can be made in plastic or kraft paper. They are often used to the package of coffee; and in other products, like pet food, agrochemical products, etc.
The strongest point of these pouches is the excellent barrier property that ensures you the hygienic, healthiness and freshness of your product, like you have just packaged.
In the company there are two types of side gusset pouches:
- Side gusseted pouches with central seal
These bags usually have the seal on the back side. The side gusseted pouches with central seal can be easily printed on the front and sides.
- Side gusseted pouches with side seal:
Bags with side gussets and side seal as its name implies, is sealed in the sides of the bag. The advantage of this type of bag is that it allows complete print on the four sides of the bag, which means a complete printing on the back.
The characteristics of our side gussets bags are the following:
– Laminated bags using different types of prime materials like PET, metalized PET, PE, kraft or white paper.
– It has a high barrier due to the metalized PET that will keep food fresh longer.
– Choice of application of various accessories like cut open easy, degassing valve (essential in packing coffee), non resealable zipper, etc.
We count with two lines of side gusset pouches:
- Stock side gusset pouches
We have side gussets pouches in stock for an immediate delivery. Our stock pouches have the next characteristics:
- Sizes: 250 gr, 500 gr, 1kg, 2 kg y 3 kg.
- Colors: black, golden, silver, white and kraft paper.
- Finish: Matt or glossy.
For this type of pouches the minimum order quantity is from 1000 units. And the time to get your order after have done the payment is from 7 to 10 days work days, by air; and around 35 days if you choose the maritime option.
- Custom side gusset pouches
We also count with a custom line in case the client wants to personalize his package.
Custom printed pouches are made with the rotogravade technique, with this technique the client can choose until 9 printing colors. This process takes approximately 25 days.