The plastic bottles are the traditional liquid package; however they are not the best option. Some disadvantages of the plastic bottles are the following:
- They are not resistant to the external factor such as light, temperature rise, etc.
- They are not eco friendly.
- In some cases they are made with harmful elements.
That is why we introduce you our spout pouches that are perfect for liquid packaging. These pouches can be used in any liquid packaging, like soaps, oil, juices, sauces, etc.
The principal advantages of spout pouches are the following:
- In first place they are sustainable in comparison to the plastic bottles, which take over a thousand of years to biodegrade.
- During the biodegrade process they do not emanate toxic chemicals in the air.
- They consume fewer resources than plastic bottles, which represents cost saving for our customers.
- The spout pouches due to internal barrier are resistant to external factors.
You can acquire the spout pouches in any of the two options:
- Stock spout pouches
We have spout pouches in stock for an immediate delivery. Our stock pouches have the next characteristics:
- Sizes: : 100 ml, 200 ml, 350 ml, 500 ml, 750 ml and 1 lt
- Colours: transparent
Also we have two sizes of spouts located in the pouch’s corner:
- 10 mm: The filling of the spout pouch should be done in the superior part of the bag and the heat sealed.
- 22mm: The filling of the spout pouch should be done by spout and then close by pressure.
For this type of pouches the minimum order quantity is from 1000 units. And the time to get your order after have done the payment is from 7 to 10 days work days, by air; and around 35 days if you choose the maritime option.
- Custom spout pouches
If the client requires for a custom spout pouch, he will have the possibility to: personalize the shape of the pouch and spout and decide the location of the spout. And also he can require a printed pouch. This impression will be made in a rotogravure technique that gives him the chance to choose until 9 colors. This process can take until 25 days.